- Fliban, also known as Addyi and Flibanserin, is a daily, nonhormonal prescription pill for women in premenopause who suffer from hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD).
- For women who experience a chronically low libido that causes extreme interpersonal strain and distress.
- For women who want to experience more sexual desire but for some reason have lost their once-healthy libido.
- The recommended dosage is one 100mg pill per day during bedtime
- Should not be used to treat low sexual desire caused by a medical or mental/mood disorder, problems in the relationship, or the effects of other medicines.
- This medication should not be used by women who have passed through menopause or by men.
RxMed Kart's sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT use as a substitute for a qualified physician's advice. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, or warnings or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.